Please note - to order your repeat medication by telephone you should leave a message on our automated service line. Unfortunately we are no longer able to dedicate a member of staff to answer this type of call. This will help long waits on phone to speak to a member of staff.
Requests for repeat prescription can be made using any of the following options:
- 24 hours automated answering service, 7 days a week. Telephone the Surgery on 028 29558210, selecet option 1 and option 1 again.
- Email - reception.Z00352@gp.hscni.net - only repeat prescriptions will be accepted through this email.
- Use you re-order form that comes with your script or write on a piece of paper, there are also slips of paper at front door Complete these and put in script box (on wall inside front door). This is checked continuously throughout the day.
- You can put requests through the letter box when we are closed.
- Using the link above and ordering online. New users will be required to complete a simple registration.
When leaving or sending message please put your name, address, date of birth and the items you require, including strength.
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed, so please do not let your medicine's run out.
Common Ailment Prescriptions (available direct from the Pharmacy)
Pharmacy's operate a 'Pharmacy First for Everyday Health Conditions'. It is a free NHS service. This means you can go directly to the Pharmacist and they will advice and prescribe for the following ailments:
Groin infection Threadworms
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.