New Patient Registration
If you are new to the area you can join our practice.
We have made it easier for you to complete the necessary forms by having them available online. Simply use the check list below to ensure that you have completed all of the required documentation (available in this section) and bring it to our reception desk so that we can complete your registration. Alternatively you can request the documents at reception during opening hours.
When presenting to register you will need:
- Practice Registration Form
- HS200 for NORTHERN IRELAND & UK Residents ONLY This form must be completed if you wish to register with our practice. You will also be required to supply Photographic ID & Proof of a current Northern Ireland address. https://hscbusiness.hscni.net/pdf/HS200%20V3.2021%20FINAL.pdf
- HSC/R1 - This form is used for individuals entering Northern Ireland coming from any another country OUTSIDE the UK. You will also be required to supply Photographic ID & Proof of a current Northern Ireland address. Any person registering from outside the EU must submit a copy of their Visa or Work Permit. https://hscbusiness.hscni.net/pdf/HSC_R1%20V3.2021%20FINAL.pdf
- Medical Questionnaire - available at the health centre.
- Forms of Identification - Business Services Organisation request that all patients must supply copies of specific documentation to support your application to register with the practice (you can find these on the registration form).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF ALL DOCUMENTATION IS NOT ACCURATE THIS WILL DELAY THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please be advised when signing documents to become an Organ Donor patients must be 18 or over. Parents or guardians signing on behalf of under 18's is not acceptable.
In certain circumstances we may refuse your registration with us, for example, if you are living outside our practice area. The practice covers a 10 mile radius for registration.